Thursday, March 15, 2007

Videos

I have been taking several videos of my trip to Asia. Here is the first of what will be many segments on the trip. This is just a quick walkthrough of our hotel room in Tokyo. It was the Takanawa Prince Hotel and was by far the nicest place I've ever stayed on a trip.

I probably won't get everything else up until I get home and get the chance to work with my desktop. I have taken 3 hours of film thus far and have two more tapes to work with. A friend is giving me the 7 hours she's taken as well and I will try to compile something interesting for everyone.

Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly couldn't get lost in that room, could you?

Anonymous said...

Did the toilet flush backwards?

Eric said...

I can't remember. Watching human waste circle the drain is not one of my favorite passtimes.