Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Countdown ...

Another day, another step closer to the big trip. Today is the day we're supposed to turn in paperwork for airline seat preferences and indicate whether or not we will be returing with the group on schedule. Some people in the program are going to stay in China, some plan to return to Japan, and others want to venture further into Asia by visiting India or Nepal. I think any would be fun, but I want to come home and enjoy a stress-free week here before I hit classes again after Spring Break. I'm trying to decide exactly what I'll do for that week ... so any inexpensive suggestions would be appreciated.

Only four months left to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vegas!

Anonymous said...

vegas

Eric said...

How about Reno instead? It's a bit cheaper than Vegas ...