Thursday, January 04, 2007

Even closer now

The trip is so close now I can almost taste it. Well, feel it. OK, both of those statements are kind of strange (you can't taste or feel a trip in the first place). But I'm really anxious for the trip anyway. It's exciting to know that inside of two whole months I will be getting on a plane for a multiple hour flight over the Pacific Ocean.

Things seem even more real now that our director has finally asked for our Passports so he can get our Chinese visas. It means that, at this point, the trip will happen and I'll really be going to Asia. Just think, a real trip abroad for the FIRST TIME EVER! Wouldn't you be excited?

Does anyone have any suggestions for locations to visit while I'm there? I'll be travelling to Tokyo, Beijing, and Shanghai. I've never been to any of those cities and only ever researched Tokyo. Any and almost all suggestions for places to visit, enjoy, photograph, or just see will be GREATLY appreciated!

No comments: