Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Who would've thought that it would be 2007 so soon? I hope everyone else had just as much fun ringing in the new year as I did; it was a blast here in Eugene. Since it's now January, and a new year, I decided some resolutions were in order. The following is a highly abridged draft version of my resolutions for 2007, in no particular order:

Health-related:

  1. No soda (excluding root beer) until March.
  2. At least two well-balanced meals per day.
  3. Drink more juice.
  4. Eat out no more than 4 meals per week.
  5. Climb at least 30 minutes 3 times each week.

Other:
  1. Write creatively at least 30 minutes each day.
  2. Read at least 2 books each month ("recreational reading").
  3. Keep my personal living space completely clean (needing to be re-cleaned less than once a month).
  4. Update at least one of my blogs at least every other day.

There are most likely others, but they are either private, no currently on my mind, or I just don't care enough to divulge them at this time. I hope the rest of you have some good resolutions for the year. Let's cross our fingers that we can all keep those resolutions as long as possible.

No comments: