Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Week 3

So it's the beginning of week 3 and I've already had to sign up for my classes for the new year (term 3 is January-March) AND the field study trip. I'm proud to say that my trip is now official and I'm really looking forward to getting closer to going!

I was told in church on Sunday that parts of China stink. Not as in "not fun" but as in "smell really bad." A former member of my church visits China frequently and relayed his warnings to me via his dad, an Elder in the church. I figure I should take his comment with a grain of salt. It might turn out to be true, but I don't want to taint my mental image of the country before I get the chance to go. I'll give you all some feedback after I go ... we shall see if China really stinks or not. Until then, if you have advice, warnings, comments, or just miscellaneous feedback on my upcoming trip feel free to let me know!

No comments: